Over the past few years, Vaastu has gained wide acceptance across a range of cultures and communities. Sargam Estate offers itself as a perfect Vaastu consultant providing its services in the northern India state of Uttarakhand. So, whether you are having problems with your business, property, industry, office or home, family, relations or career, you can get in touch with the Vaastu consultants at Sargam Estate in Uttarakhand. You may face problems like lack of productivity in business, family dispute, business partnership problems and health related problems among others. To find quick, efficient and affordable solutions to it all, you can avail yourself of our expert Vaastu consultancy services.
According to Vaastu is an ancient Indian science; it philosophizes that a positive atmosphere around us can bring out the best in us. The philosophy of Vaastu is based on five basic elements - Earth, Water, Air, Fire and Sky. If all these elements are present in the perfect energy combination, they affect us in the most positive way. With the Sargam Estate Vaastu Consultant services in Uttarakhand, you can bring peace and prosperity to your home, office, business, industry etc.
Vaastu has a vital role to play in your life, business and career. If you want to bring peace, harmony, happiness and success in your life and business, you will find Vaastu really helpful.
Sargam Estate in Uttarakhand boasts an expert team of Vaastu consultants who carry with them years of practical experience. Our consultants serve you with a high level of professionalism and ensure that complete satisfaction is provided to clients. Whichever part of Uttarakhand you may be living in or planning to relocate, you can get in touch with Sargam Estate. And our Vaastu consultants will be getting in touch with you in no time.
Vastu:The soul indian Architecture
First and foremost Vaastu Shustra is not a religion but a science. The philosophy and concept of Vastu Shustra has more to do with complex mathematical calculations along with the energy lines of the earth. Faith is not a prerequisite to success. Instead effective creation of energy and positive vibration flows of balance and harmony are required
Vastu Shustra is based on precepts laid down thousands of years ago in the Indian classics like the Purina's and Vedas. It concerns the order - the harmony of heaven and earth and ways in which we as humans can keep the balance of humans intact.
While buying a site :
1. Select a site where the land is fertile and not dry and rocky.
2. Avoid water logged land or a site at the end of a road.
3. Avoid land too close to graveyards, cemeteries, crematoria or hospitals.
Building a house :
1. Regular shapes in houses with squares and rectangles are far superior to angular houses with protrusions or L-shaped and V-shaped structures.
2. Avoid U-shaped houses. People in these would face a great deal of hardship and unhappiness.
3. Avoid triangular shaped houses that have too many corners. The angles are not conducive in attracting positive energy.
1. The main door of a house should never directly face a church, temple or cemetery.
2. The door formula states that the number of doors inside a house should be in even numbers and not in odd numbers. They should not end in zero. There should be an odd number of doors in line.
3. When doors face each other, make sure they face each other directly.
1. A staircase should never begin in front of the main door nor end directly in front of a upstairs door.
2. Staircases should ideally be curved gently rather than straight.
3. Spiral staircases are not auspicious.
1. The land for an industry as advised by our Ancient Masters should not be where the air is state, where plants cannot flourish, where soil is dry and lifeless, where surroundings are harsh and threatening and where shapes of hills are sharp and pointed.
2. The main shed or building to be constructed in the south west sector of the entire land leaving more space in the north and east direction and less space in the south west direction.
3. The overhead water tank should be located in the north east sector.
4. The raw material should be stored in the western area and the finished goods in the north west
Just a few of the basic principles of Vastu Shustra have be touched on. There is a lot more to be studied and understood in detail for the best results. This may be further discussed if required. Do remember that Vastu Shustra is not magic. It does not have instant results. It is necessary to be patient and allow time for the positive energy and currents from the cosmos to enter the home or office and industry and await harmony and balance. Vastu should be looked upon as a science and ancient wisdom that has survived through centuries.
Our Vaastu Consutant
Pandit Lalit Sharma: 01334-244712, 9719113110